OfficeWorks Inc.: Office Manager/Medical Bookeeper – Beverly Hills, CA
Dermatology Practice in Beverly Hills, CA Seeking a Medical Bookeeper to Work Part-Time. OfficeWorks, Inc. is the premier provider of specialized healthcare staffing and recruiting services nationwide. OfficeWorks is a team with a passion to exceed all expectations in healthcare staffing. We strive for an atmosphere that is fun, positive and rewarding. We believe everyone should have the same opportunity to succeed in their career. Our mission is to match qualified Talent Workers in the healthcare industry to individual career opportunities. Our goal is to always provide a level of service beyond expectations and show that Team OfficeWorks cares. In caring about the success of others, we find our own.
The bookkeeper is responsible for entering medical records into the EMR system. Individual must have great organizational and problem solving skills. Must be able to multi-task and follow instructions in order to finish the tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Logging medical records into Quickbooks
- ADP Payroll
- Medical billing experience with EMR
- Greet Patients
- Rooms patients according to company standards
- Records patient care documentation into EMR accurately and in a timely manner
- Coordinates patient care as directed by physicians, company standards and policies
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, check patients in and out
- Processes appropriate documents in an organized and accurate fashion
- Respects patient confidentiality at all times
- Organizes exam and treatment rooms, stocks and cleans rooms and sterilizes instruments
- Performs all other related duties as assigned, work in the Front Office or Back Office as needed
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Medical billing, Quick books, ability to manager staff: 3-5 years
- EMR medical billing, Quick books, ADP Payroll: 3 years
Bookeeper Job Details:
- Location: Beverly Hills, CA
- Hours: Part Time 20-25hours/week
- Starting Pay Rate: $20, Dependent on Experience
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Dress code: scrubs or business professional
- Medical Specialty: Dermatology
Medical Assistants MA Front Office Phones Scheduling Appointments Patient Check In Check Out Rooming Co-pays Medical Billing Insurance Verification Authorization Referral Diagnostic Laboratory Reception Receptionist Messages Scanning Filing Faxing Medical Records EMR Bilingual Spanish
They definitely make sure you are employed yet there is little advancement within the company. They are located out of state which makes getting paperwork done in a timely fashion almost impossible. Great exposure to medical companies and provides a diverse learning environment
OfficeWorks Inc. Salaries
How much does OfficeWorks Inc. pay?
Average OfficeWorks Inc. hourly pay ranges from approximately $10.00 per hour for Entry Level Medical Assistant to $54.29 per hour for Physician Assistant. The average OfficeWorks Inc. salary ranges from approximately $30,000 per year for Communications Assistant to $150,000 per year for Manager. Salary information comes from 564 data points collected directly from employees, users, and jobs on Indeed.