The Tax Accountant role will have responsibility for the tax accounting and federal, state and foreign tax compliance of assigned entities. The Tax Accountant will be expected to gain a thorough understanding of the business reflected in these entities to ensure proper tax treatment of business related issues. The role will also have a responsibility for answering audit information requests related to these entities.
Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your professional goals. The Tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Here, you can participate in compliance, tax position management, planning, and business consulting for domestic or international operations. By working directly with business leaders to understand the purpose and intricacies of company transactions and procedures, each team member is better equipped to apply the appropriate standards in the most efficient way possible. Demonstrate your ability to be inquisitive and explore data to improve processes and pursue career advancement across a wide range of opportunities. Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in the world. Its businesses have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ over 60,000 people.
This role will support a variety of Koch businesses and capabilities including Matador Cattle Company, joint ventures, investments in financial instruments and mergers and acquisitions.
- Job Category: Tax
- Location: USA-Georgia-ATLANTA-GA
- Company: Koch Companies Services, LLC
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Type: Regular
- Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
This Tax Accountant position may also be called on to assist with various tasks related to the corporate oversight of the tax compliance procedures.
- Federal, state, international and foreign jurisdiction compliance for assigned Koch businesses
- Federal and state tax accounting
- Build relationships and understand tax positions of various assigned Koch businesses
- Merger and Acquisition support
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills, as well as strong verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong interest and aptitude for project management
- Strong compliance orientation
- Strong desire to create value within the role and responsibilities assigned
- Strong organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or Taxation) or a JD
- Exposure to corporate tax matters, particularly federal tax provision and/or compliance experience
- Work paper documentation skills
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat
- 2 + years in a professional tax/accounting role
- Exposure to international tax compliance
- Previous major CPA firm or large multi-national corporation experience
- ASC 740, formerly FAS 109, accounting experience for income taxes
- Master’s degree in Taxation
- CPA certification
Tax Accountant Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
To apply Tax Accountant career >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=2d8e326875f03886
more Accountant Jobs >>> Click Hire