Catholic Health Services for Informatics Nurse in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Catholic Health Services has an exciting new opportunity for an Informatics Nurse at our healthcare facility located in Miami – Villa Maria/St. Catherine’s Rehabilitation Hospital. The Informatics Nurses participate in the planning, development, training, implementation, evaluation and maintenance of all the clinical information systems. The Informatics Nurse also serves as a liaison/change agent between clinicians and IT professionals to facilitate the adoption of new policies and adherence to all federal, state, local and organizational guidelines.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing fundamental support for applications and workflows; monitors system use and performance; develops/directs programs to provide clinical information to improve workflow of patient care;
- System upgrades and execution;
- Participates in selection of new programs/systems for implementation and use by the clinical staff;
- Supports the preparation and coordination of internal audits, regulatory inspections, adherence to accreditation requirements;
- Supports quality improvement initiatives and teams.
Catholic Health Services is offering a competitive Nurse salary and superior benefit package including an employer paid 10% of annual salary pension plan, a stimulating work environment fostering personal and professional satisfaction and an opportunity to make a difference!
The following education and experience are required:
- Current State of Florida Nursing License & Florida State Driver’s license.
- Certification in Informatics Nursing (ANCC or equivalent) preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years nursing and informatics experience.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Knowledge of project management methods/tools.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language, bilingual a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of management and staff, using a multidisciplinary approach.
To apply for Informatics Nurse Job: http://tinyurl.com/6xr3rhx