Home Care Nurse RN or LPN
When it comes to providing for medically fragile children and adults, we know what matters most! We strive to provide the very best for our patients every day. Many times our services allow for loved ones to stay home for their care, surrounded by their family. That quality of life difference can provide for a better, more enjoyable daily life every single day. PSA has over 3100 skilled caregivers, providing professional, high quality, private duty nursing, and therapy services to patients in multiple locations throughout the United States.
Is flexibility of scheduling a priority when choosing where to work?
Do you have a limited amount of time and/or flexibility to offer?
Do you want the ability to choose the types of cases you are assigned?
Are you currently working full time and want to supplement your income?
Did you respond, “Yes” to any of these questions?
Let PSA Healthcare be your answer.
PSA Healthcare specializes in offering quality nursing professionals the flexibility they are seeking while maintaining a commitment to quality care for our patients.
At PSA Healthcare, we are looking for nurses who are compassionate about patient care and recognize that their contribution as a PSA Healthcare Nurse
can make the difference in whether a patient remains in the home.
Working as a PSA Healthcare Nurse means:
- Variety of scheduling options and patient assignments, pediatric and adult
- One on one nursing care
- Commitment to providing quality care for patients
- Training and access to round the clock RN clinical support
- Flexibility to maintain a work/life balance
- Weekly paycheck with Direct Deposit option
Whether you are looking for a great opportunity for extra work or looking for a career that offers flexibility or a shorter commute, PSA Healthcare offers you the freedom to choose your hours, to work as little as a few hours a month or 40 hours per week and to make a real difference in the lives of our patients.
Let PSA Healthcare be Your Answer
To be considered for employment by PSA Healthcare for this Opportunity, you must be able to meet the following requirements, with or without accommodation.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Current and unrestricted LPN or RN license to practice in the state for which you are applying
- Current CPR certification
- Current Continuing Education if required by state
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor degree in nursing from state accredited LPN or RN program
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation, and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Frequent lifting and repositioning of patients
- Repeated or prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, twisting and occasional climbing of stairs
- An acute sense of sight and hearing (corrected or uncorrected) and the strong sense of touch, smell and taste
- Agility and strength sufficient to handle patients and equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and psychologically to emergency situations in the home or during transport
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other health conditions