Coca-Cola Enterprises – Brandon, FL 33508
Responsible for performing accounting tasks in general accounting or related financial areas.
- Prepare weekly and quarterly report utilizing accounting applications and provide general ledger reporting for assigned function.
- Audit, reconcile and balance financial records for assigned location or function.
- May act as liaison between Shared Services Center and Business Unit finance and accounting functions. Interact and communicate with all levels of employees and managers
- Support accounting staff within designated business unit.
- May Interface with tax authorities, commercial banks or customers, etc. as needed.
- Create and monitor accruals on a regular basis
- Monitor trends and changes in accounting activity
- Conduct research on discrepancies in accounts and/or reports for assigned area
Accounting Job Requirements:
- High School – GED or Diploma required.
- AA degree in business, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Two years’ business experience in performing research, reconciliations, and reporting.
- Experience in online, open item accounts receivable system preferred
- Strong communication and verbal skills
- Familiar with accessing imaging storage systems
- Experience in using MS applications Excel, Pivot tables, Word, Power Point and Access
To apply : http://tinyurl.com/65p9t4m