Summit Orthopedics: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – Eagan, MN
The Surgery Center Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist will care for the patient before, during and after a medical procedure or surgery by performing a patient assessment, preparing the patient for anesthesia, administering and maintaining the anesthesia to ensure proper sedation and pain management, overseeing patient recovery from anesthesia and caring for the patient’s immediate post-operative needs.
A Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) is an advanced practice nurse who works in collaboration with anesthesiologists, surgeons and other physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for medical and surgical procedures.
Requirements of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Holds current Minnesota licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Minnesota, and complies with any applicable state statutory or regulatory requirements concerning advanced practice registered nursing.
- The Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor.
- Current certification for BLS, ACLS & PALS
- Insurable by an appropriate medical malpractice insurer for the limits required by this institution or state.
- Minimum of 2 years recent surgery or procedural practice is preferred.
- Plan and initiate anesthetic techniques, including general, local, and sedation. Knowledgeable in anesthetic techniques and other technologies for diagnosis and care delivery, and to improve patient safety and comfort.
Summit Orthopedics provides the Twin Cities and Greater Minnesota with the full spectrum of orthopedic care including sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our OrthoQUICK clinics, imaging, bracing, therapy, surgery, and post-surgical stays at our Care Suites. Our expert team of physicians, surgeons, physician assistants, certified athletic trainers and therapists are part of the 700+ employees who partner to provide quality care designed to support a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Summit Orthopedics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Summit Orthopedics is a great company to work for. There are a lot of very active and friendly individuals that are willing to help others as we are all part of one big team. The management is dedicated to expanding the practice and goes above and beyond to show their appreciation to their employees.
Job Title: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Location: Eagan, MN
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Day Hours
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Nursing Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.