Personalized Aviation Services Company is searching for a Part-Time Bookkeeper to join their team. One of the best ways for Houston accounting professionals to discover new job opportunities is to work with a recruiting firm. For candidates who have not worked with Houston accounting recruiters before, the team at Murray Resources has put together some tips that we believe will help you with the process.
- Title: Part Time Bookeeper
- Location: West Houston
- Bookeeper Salary: $40000-$63000
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a field such as accounting or business preferred.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Intuit Full Service Payroll, Expensify and Excel required.
- Attention to detail, confidentiality, and ability to meet timelines/deadlines is required.
- Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.
- Full cycle of accounting duties, including accounts payable
- Inventory reconciliation
- Code and enter vendor and expense invoices
- Bill customers and clients
- Prepare bank deposits
- Ensure the correct general ledger accounts are debited or credited accordingly
- Post payroll entries based on reports from payroll service
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and monitor cash flow
- Accounts receivable
- Generate brokerage commission invoices and monitor payment status and invoicing of future
- commissions receivable
- Prepare balance sheet, income statement, budget, and income analysis reports at the end of each month
- Run a cash-flow statement weekly.
- Work with management and CPA to enter required journal entries at year-end, and at other times as required
- General reports required by CPA and management
All of the organizations that we work with have very specific requirements when it comes to candidate qualifications. All of our candidates need to be able to perform all of the job responsibilities that are specified with each position and be a good fit for the unique company culture of each organization. Working with a recruiter is an excellent way to find the right job that fits your professional needs. At Murray Resources, we take pride in our excellent track-record for placing job candidates with the right organizations.
To apply >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=dda785dc1d7235eb
To more Bookeeper Jobs please Click Hire