As a PNC Licensed Financial Sales Consultant, you’ll join a successful and growing retail banking organization, one with almost 3 million customers and more than 1,000 branch offices throughout the Northeast and Middle Atlantic. In your role, you immediately become an important member of a single branch office, consulting with clients to understand their needs, develop financial plans, and deliver viable solutions. This is a licensed position (Series 6 and 63), although you will use your licenses to conduct consultative dialogue with customers, rather than to sell investment products. This post is based in our Franklin Park, NJ location. Your position will directly assist and report to the local Branch Manager.
A typical day combines entrepreneurial opportunity with the structure, security, and resources of an established name in financial services. Your comfort with performance-driven incentives and a self-managed workload will be an important part of your success, as will your first communications and presentations skills. Our Financial Advisors and other PNC business partners will depend upon you as the local branch product expert, and upon your experience in working with regulated products. Customers will count upon your responsiveness and problem-solving strengths. As a competitor, PNC is committed to market leadership so that you will be backed by state-of-the-industry software, call desk support and training resources.
The successful Licensed Financial Sales Consultant candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least one year of Customer Service experience is preferred
- At least 1-year experience in sales required; preferably within the Financial Services Industry.
- FINRA Series 6 & 63 (or 7 and 66) licenses required
- Life/Health Insurance required
- Proven track record in sales production and a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner
- Computer literate including the ability to work in Windows-based applications.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends based on branch needs
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.