Dell Financial Services Payment (DSF), part of the Dell Technologies family, is a global provider of innovative payment and consumption solutions. DFS supports all customers, from consumers to small businesses up to the largest global corporations. DFS can finance any hardware, software, and services solutions, allowing customers to choose how they want …
Dell Financial Services Home- At Dell Financial Services (DFS), our mission is “To deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell Customer experience.”
Minimum monthly payments are the greater of $15 or 3% of the new balance shown on the monthly billing statement. Dell and the Dell logo are trademarks of Dell Inc. **Payment solutions provided and serviced by Dell Financial Services L.L.C. or its affiliate or designee (“DFS”) for qualified customers.
To apply for financing, choose Dell Financial Services as your payment method at Checkout, contact Dell at 1-866-640- 3355 or chat real-time with a Dell expert online at https://dell.ca/chat. Financing not available in Quebec. No interest for 12 months on Dell PC purchases CAD $799 or more.
Dell Financial Services – Small Business Payment Solutions. Leverage IT payment solutions to preserve credit lines for your core business investment. With Dell Financial Services – you pay a little and get a lot. Click Chat and speak with one of us. specialists – they can discuss your requirements.
To enroll for online servicing with DFS, you must have a valid DFS account number OR contract number. For Dell Preferred Account (DPA) and Dell Business Credit (DBC) customers, your account number is 19 digits long and can be located on your Welcome Letter or monthly Statement.
Field Financial Advisor – Dell Technologies
The Field Finance Advisor (FFA) role will support the Dell Technologies Synergy Acceleration Team (DSAT) at VMware, with an emphasis on promoting value-selling and business case/ROI based field sales motions. The role combines the competencies of sales strategy, financial consulting, and business case analysis, to assist VMware in driving revenue synergy with Dell Technologies Transformational Accounts and Large Enterprise Deal Pursuits.
Core Focus Areas and Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with VMware’s Dell Technologies Synergy Acceleration Team (DSAT), with primary sales support coverage in AMER Enterprise and Dell Tech Select territories.
- Integrate business case/ROI/TCO analytics for VMware and Dell Technologies to drive larger deals, increased VMware attach, and greater field adoption of value-selling best-practices.
- Interface with clients, field sales, and other cross-functional teams to provide customized financial analyses that align with the client’s business requirements and financial objectives.
- Support DSAT sales leaders by assisting in the financial strategy and delivery of related customer proposals—geared toward communicating the integrated value justification for a solution that resonates with financial/business decision-makers.
- Coordinate internal/external Dell Technologies and VMware resources, to maximize efficiencies and scalability while simplifying a unified field engagement model.
- Work in conjunction with Dell Technologies Transformational Sales Leaders & Client Principles, to drive VMware’s participation in Transformational License Agreements (TLAs), Transformational Program Agreements (TPAs), and Global Transformation Office (GTO) joint sales strategy—using a hub and spoke approach with a focus on the financial engineering/deal packaging aspect.
- Participate in DSAT sales forecast calls and account planning sessions, providing deal level support to help maximize client spend commitment and effective proposal alignment.
- Provide financial sales guidance to the field to help drive early engagement of VMware and Dell Technologies ROI/TCO support functions, as part of the strategic selling motion.
- Reinforce DSAT solution selling best practices and customer success stories to the field, specifically as it relates to leveraging Dell Financial Services (DFS) for optimal deal construction and value-based proposal packaging.
- Prepare quarterly win stories and enable VMware & Dell Technologies field teams on FFA engagement/financial acumen best practices.
Skills, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Superior problem solving, financial acumen, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to work within a virtual team environment
- 7+ years’ experience in Finance/Accounting, Enterprise Sales, Sales Operations, Pricing, or related Business field
- Flexible work hours and ability to support multiple time zones
- Previous Tech Industry Finance and/or Sales experience preferred
- Must be self-directed, innovative, and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to model complex business scenarios and develop tools to support cash flow, ROI, IRR, NPV metrics
- Business Case Analysis and/or ROI value selling experience a plus
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Excel, MS Office, & Salesforce.com/Tableau applications
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- CPA, CFA, and/or MBA a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30%
<<< To Apply Field Financial Advisor >>>
To more Dell Financial Services Payment, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries, and find career advice and research.