We are seeking a qualified full charge Bookkeeper to join our Finance team. This position will work directly with senior management and report to the Vice President of Finance.
The primary responsibility of this position is to handle the fundamental aspects of the financial recordkeeping, recording of financial transactions, managing Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable, reconciling bank statements and completing annual tax forms. Candidate will be exposed to confidential information and must maintain strict confidentiality.
The candidate must have solid verbal, written, organizational and presentation skills, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced/multi-tasked environment.
Software Experience Requirements:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- JIRA by Atlassian
Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Preparation of financial statements and supporting work papers.
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Maintain fixed asset inventory.
- Create and process invoice to customers.
- Record receipts of money and make bank deposits.
- Maintain petty cash fund.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Research product pricing and purchase supplies and equipment.
- Record bills and process payments to vendors.
- Prepare Sales and Use Tax returns.
- Post payroll in the general ledger.
- Maintain prepaid and accrual sub ledgers.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Research and book travel arrangements for employees.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Internal Controls
- Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
About Custom Data Solutions, Inc.
Custom Data Solutions, Inc. is a Michigan-based technology solutions provider specializing in providing high-end, innovative application, web-site, and reporting solutions in various industries. Founded in 1981, Custom Data Solutions, Inc. has celebrated over 34 years in business. www.custdata.com
In addition, we have carefully managed our growth to avoid the dangers of over-commitment that can, all too often, jeopardize quality, accuracy, and timeliness — all at the expense of growth. The Company is well capitalized and remains financially strong and viable.
<<< To Apply Full Charge Bookkeeper Job in Sterling Heights, MI >>>
to more bookkeeper jobs please CLICK HIRE