We are here to exceed the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families by providing excellent clinical care and premier service
Our patients are our number one concern, and we hire individuals who are passionate about enabling those patients to recover faster, while maintaining and improving their quality of life, in the setting they prefer – at home. As a Registered Nurse with Amedisys, you will be part of one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare market. Our motto, service is our passion, says it all. If you share these goals and values, call us today and learn more about joining the Amedisys team!
As a Registered Nurse at Amedisys you will:
- Evaluate and treat patients using the most current technology and practices
- Communicate with the physician to decide the initial plan of care based on initial patient assessment and physician’s orders.
- Be provided with a consistent case load.
- Participate in clinical outcomes monitoring, follow up and agency performance improvement initiatives
* Spend more time working with patients and making a significant difference in their lives
- Manage and educate Home Health Aides and LPNs performance in implementing nursing services
* Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction.
* Have flexibility in your work schedule and autonomy in patient assessment
- Be positioned for Career Advancements within Amedisys.
* Receive excellent Benefits to include a lucrative salary and Continuing Education
* Work with team members who share your passion
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work with the company.
- Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state’s practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in an NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license. See list of Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience required.
- Current CPR certification.
- Able to assess patient status and identify requirements about age specific needs.
- Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Nurse Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.