Xolution Communications: Bookkeeper Part Time – Berea, OH
About the Bookkeeper Part time jobs
- Industries: Internet Services, Computer/ IT Services, Other/ Not Classified
- Job Type: Part Time, Employee
- Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
- Education Level: Some College Coursework Completed
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- bookkeeper Part time Salary: 12. 00 – 16. 00 $ / hour
The definition of a bookkeeper is broad and wide and open to interpretation. Each country can have its standards, and anyone can call themselves a bookkeeper while not having any qualifications or knowledge of the industry. The method of obtaining a bookkeeping qualification vary. A person can to pay a fee and not have to sit exams, get a skill based on your experience, sit examinations without supervision, or sit examinations adequately supervised in an exam hall or a computer environment training exam center. In many countries, there are competing bookkeeper associations, but their qualifications are achieved in different ways, and their knowledge levels can be different.
Bookkeeper part time needed for web development business in one person office. Your hours are flexible. You have your choice of days, some evenings or weekends. Depending upon the level of experience, we initially need 10-20 hours to catch up bookkeeping. Then we need approximately 4 hours per week. The job and hours may expand somewhat if the applicant has other administrative skills and is computer savvy.
Applicant must have the following skills and experience.
- Minimum of 1-year bookkeeping experience or as an administrative assistant or office manager in a small business with under five employees.
- Must be comfortable working on the computer in windows; must be able to switch between windows and search for files, etc. quickly.
- Must be able to enter transactions into accounting software and balance accounts.
- Experience working in QuickBooks, Peachtree Accounting or other accounting software helpful but not required.
Bookkeeping associations can provide help on bookkeeping issues, tax issues, legal issues and professional development for their members. They can also lobby on behalf of their members to help promote their interests. They can as a body improve the standards of bookkeeping and market the benefits of using a qualified bookkeeper.
More Bookkeeper Part Time Jobs? Please <<Click Hire>>