Thrivent Financial for Lutherans for Financial Advisor – Financial Representative in Brooklyn, NY
Financial Advisor Job Summary
The Thrivent Financial for Lutherans financial representative career is a rewarding sales career that gives back as much as you put into it. You will help people reach their financial goals while having unique opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others.
Job Roles / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- As a Thrivent Financial representative, you will build and manage your business as a statutory employee/independent contractor. You will:
- Provide innovative product portfolios and services, including life and health insurance, annuities, investment products* and specialized financial analysis.
- Develop strong relationships with our members — Lutherans and their families — as well as Lutheran congregations and institutions.
- Work with members to help protect them financially in the event of death, long-term care needs, or loss of income due to a disability.
- Financial Advisor Assist members by helping them to achieve their financial and retirement goals by offering guidance, financial solutions, and services.
- Develop financial strategies to help members’ estates pass according to their wishes ensuring their legacy lives beyond their lifetime.
- Maintain an active presence within the Lutheran community.
- *Securities offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., 625 Fourth Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN, 55415-1624. Member FINRA and SIPC.
Financial Advisor Job Qualifications
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) before the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Become a Thrivent Financial insurance or annuity product owner within 90 days of contracting with Thrivent Financial as a financial representative.
- Have a satisfactory credit/background check which includes a review of credit history, criminal history, employment and education verifications, and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
- Outside business activity may be reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist, and compliance with regulatory requirements are met.
- Strong networking and relationship skills.
- Sales focused (previous sales and financial services experience not required).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to success.
- Ability to work and build relationships with Lutheran members and congregations (being Lutheran is not required).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
To apply http://tinyurl.com/4kka5ar