Security Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) for Vice President, Financial Services Operations in New York, NY
Vice President, Financial Services Operations
The position is ideal for financial industry operations and technology professional with legal, regulatory, and business practice experience and knowledge. The candidate will be a lead staff advisor to the financial industries primary operations and technology committees, as well manage other industry committees and groups. Responsibilities will also include identifying key regulatory issues and administer a comment letter response, coordinate and manage industry and members groups as it relates to pending regulatory implementation changes and manages various industry operations/technology related projects. The candidate must have excellent written and communication skills and expertise in project management. We offer an excellent benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.
- Financial Industry operations and technology knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory rules and current industry legislation.
- Project management experience.
- Experience working in a consultancy practice.
- Bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic qualifications. Candidates with an MBA are desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, along with the ability to quickly learn, assess and provide creative solutions to complex issues.
- Five years related Financial Services Industry experience required.
- An understanding of industry risk concepts.
The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) brings together the shared interests of hundreds of securities firms, banks, and asset managers. SIFMA’s mission is to support a strong financial industry, investor opportunity, capital formation, job creation and economic growth while building trust and confidence in the financial markets. SIFMA, with offices in New York and Washington, D.C., is the U.S. regional member of the Global Financial Markets Association (GFMA).
<<< To Apply >>>
The position is ideal for financial industry operations and technology professional with legal, regulatory, and business practice experience and knowledge, to more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.