Registered Nurse Job Description:
As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems includes Take Care Consumer Solutions, managers of convenient care clinics located at select Walgreens drugstores nationwide, and Take Care Employer Solutions, managers of worksite-based health and wellness services. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our trusted community of providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare to all individuals. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies.
We currently are looking for PRN Registered Nurses to join our Team! This person will be responsible for providing nursing care to client employees to the Health Center.
Registered Nurse Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Using nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment and maintain patient flow
- Conducting a nursing assessment by taking a patient history and physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical tests
- Providing treatment within scope of practice as defined by the state law
- Collaborate with Physician or other Licensed Practitioners to arrange further medical treatment, when needed Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control procedures. While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs
While working at this large employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary and a great environment – bring your energy, enthusiasm, and expertise to Take Care Health Systems. Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Registered Nurse Requirements
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current BLS required
- Experience in Occupational health preferred
<<< To Apply Registered Nurse >>>
To more Nurse Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research