Lockheed Martin Accounting Assistant Sr – Johnstown, PA
Performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department. Verifies accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records including detailing financial business transactions (e.g., invoice approvals, disbursements, expense vouchers, and wire payments). Provides customer service support to internal clients, suppliers, and customers. Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs; compiles data and prepares a variety of reports. May reconcile bank and financial statements/reports. Investigates questionable data and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Job Location(s): Johnstown Pennsylvania
- Security Clearance: None
- Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
- Job Class: Finance
- Job Category: Hourly/Non-Exempt
- City: Johnstown
- State: PA
- Virtual: No
- Relocation Available: No
- Work Schedule: STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day
- Req Type: Full-Time
- Shift: First
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, good communication skills, team member, detail oriented, data entry experience
- Experience with JDA/ERP system
- Experience in general accounting supporting tasks in an accounting department.
- Reconcile bank and financial statements/reports. Investigates questionable data and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
About Lockheed Martin
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.