JPMorgan Chase for RFS – Financial Advisor Associate in Wayne, NJ
As a Chase Investment Services Corp. (CISC) Financial Advisor (Associate), you will acquire and deepen relationships with clients through comprehensive needs-based marketing and promotion of Investment products within our branch environment. You will work with the Branch Team to identify client needs, analyze customer information, define investment goals, build plans and make recommendations for client to achieve their investment goals and objectives through individual investment strategies.
This position requires you to conform to legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines associated with FINRA, SEC, CISC and JPMorgan Chase. You will also be required to demonstrate technical expertise, strong sales results in investments and fiduciary products, and strong interpersonal skills as well as provide exceptional service throughout the investment sales process.
If you’re interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorganChase. Further information about careers at JPMorgan Chase can be found on our website: www.jpmorganchase.com. CISC, a member of FINRA and SIPC, is an affiliate of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licensing required in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements and the appropriate state Group 1 – Life and Variable Annuity License
- Series 65 and 66 license preferred (If you do not currently hold these licenses, you will be required to obtain them)
- At least two years of financial service sales experience (phone-based sales a plus)
- Ability to integrate with bank partners within the branch and be a team player
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Acceptable compliance record in prior position(s)
- Investment sales, insurance, and financial planning experience required
- Track record that demonstrates exceptional sales production
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V