Financial Advisor Trainee at Bank Of America in Great Neck, NY
Financial Advisor Trainee at Bank of America. The ideal candidates Financial Advisor Trainee is The PMD program is designed for individuals ready to make a career transition and follow their passion of becoming a Financial Advisor. Successful Financial Advisor Trainee candidates have at least three years of full time sales experience in ever more challenging environments. The sales experience should include the successful use of outbound sales techniques to exceed sales goals. Financial acumen gained through work experience is ideal.
Financial Advisor Trainee Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performance Hurdles: A Financial Advisor Trainee must acquire clients through personalized marketing techniques to meet minimum performance hurdles.
- Registration and Licensing Requirement: A Financial Advisor Trainee is required to obtain necessary licensing and registrations (Series 7 and Series 66 and Insurance).
- Education Requirement: A Financial Advisor Trainee is required to complete the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Investment Planning Course and the Financial Planning course .
- Development Assessment: A Financial Advisor Trainee must successfully complete ongoing Developmental Assessments throughout the training. In preparation for the assessment, the Financial Advisor Trainee studies a variety of topics and may participate in developmental activities in the areas including but not limited to: Merrill Lynch strategy, products & services, wealth management process, desk top technology, marketing consultative sales skills and investment financial planning knowledge
- Performance Requirements: A Financial Advisor Trainee is expected to meet the performance and development requirements of the PMD Program and transition to a full Financial Advisor at the conclusion of the PMD Program.
Financial Advisor Trainee Qualifications
- Qualifications: Financial Advisor Trainee must possess 3 or more years of sales experience with a proven record of exceeding goals Outbound sales experiences required Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Proven relationship building and business partnering skills Passion to grow your current financial knowledge to share with others Candidate must be self-motivated and proactive Bachelors degree or higher strongly preferredIndustry Experience: Active Series 6 or Series 7 license preferred 6 months in a Series 6 or 7 sales role preferred Proven successful financial product sales experience preferred Strong financial acumen required Track record of success Clean U-4 and U-5 history, if licensed
- Professional designations/licenses: Financial Advisor Trainee Candidates may apply without Series 7, 66 and insurance licenses, but must achieve all required licenses within 13 weeks of accepting this position.Merrill Lynch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply Financial Advisor Trainee job >>> http://tinyurl.com/5wg6vrh