Epic Health Services: Registered Nurse as Clinical Educator – Dallas, TX
Epic Health Services was founded in 2001 and is a leading provider of pediatric and adult care services, including skilled nursing, therapy, personal care and behavioral health nursing. The Clinical Educator will assist the Clinical Education Director in the implementation, evaluation, and follow-up of educational programs/activities for clinical staff, as directed. Additionally, the Clinical Educator will assist the Director, Clinical Education to be proactive in developing and maintaining the clinical competencies of our nursing staff.
- Strong communication skills – written/verbal
- Relationship building
- Desire to help others develop and succeed
- Proven clinical excellence
- Ability to follow prescribed curriculum
- Ability to create curriculum
- Degree from accredited school of nursing
- Current RN license
Role and Responsibilities:
- Presentation of current clinical educational programs to clinical staff
- Evaluation of clinical staff’s specific skill competencies
- Follow-up for effectiveness of clinical skill training
- Data collection
- Auditing nursing files, for appropriate documentation associated with IV training.
- Ensure supervisory follow up takes place once nurses have attended the IV class
- Assist the Clinical Directors/Managers with the skills check-offs for the Trach/Vent class
- Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Educator
Our values underscore our unwavering commitment to providing the highest quality care possible. At Epic, we value:
- Living up to our promises
- Doing “whatever it takes” on behalf of our patients
- The trust families place in us when we care for their loved ones
- The medical professionals who share our values and partner with us to provide a continuum of care to our patients
- Happy patients, happy families, and normalcy in the home
All of this, working together, is why we hire the top talent in the marketplace, as well as provide our team members with ongoing opportunities for specialized training and career growth.
If you are a dedicated, compassionate health care professional seeking a rewarding career, Epic is the place for you!
To apply Registered nurse as clinical educator in Epic >>>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=3d3edad7e4969aa8