TD AMERITRADE Institutional is a leading provider of comprehensive brokerage and custody services to more than 4,000 fee-based, Independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and their clients. Our advanced technology platform, coupled with personal support from our dedicated service teams, allows investment advisors to run their practices more efficiently and effectively, while optimizing time with clients.
TD AMERITRADE Institutional provides a robust offering of products, programs and services. These services are all designed to help advisors build their businesses. Additionally, TD AMERITRADE Institutional provides custody, clearing, and other services to third-party administrators and corporations through our Corporate Services & Trust division.
The Business Intelligence & Analytics Analyst is responsible for data consolidation, data analysis and management reporting within TD AMERITRADE Institutional. The position requires the individual to assist departmental management in producing strategic and long-range data-driven goals, as well as providing daily reporting support. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Collaboration with various functional groups including Marketing, Think Tech, Finance, the Process Improvement Group, and outside business consultants is common and therefore requires the ability to learn a variety of operational concepts, practices, and procedures.
Please note that the candidate can work out of TD Ameritrade’s Ft Worth TX, San Diego Ca or Jersey City NJ locations
- Understand the overall impact of specific events to their system/process of responsibility, and make decisions regarding appropriate action
- Discuss systems and process information with management at the Sr. Manager and Director level
- Analysts will be delegated to represent TD AMERITRADE Institutional in various reporting and data-driven projects
- Involved in the daily development of dynamic business intelligence and analytic solutions in support of the TD AMERITRADE Institutional overall strategy
- Provide an automated solution to manual processes to have a direct impact to cost reduction and increased quality
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with some coursework in business, economics, statistics, or management
- Minimum 2 years experience with strategic analysis, business analysis, financial planning & analysis, or consulting capacity
- Basic knowledge of the financial services industry
- Superior analytical skills with an ability to relate them to business opportunities
- Attention to and appreciation for detail with proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver quality outcomes within short timeframes
- Effective self-starter that takes ownership and accountability for deliverables
- Strong leadership skills with ability to achieve results by working through others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint required
- Demonstrated skills with query, reporting and analysis tools; database management software; and SQL.
TD AMERITRADE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.