Accountemps: Bookeeper – Litchfield, CT
Expanding organization seeks a Full-time Bookkeeper! Our Client has partnered with Accountemps in their search for Full-time Bookkeeper to join their team!
The Bookkeeper is responsible for the following:
- preparing invoices,
- entering payment information into the general ledger package,
- cash applications,
- preparation of bank deposits,
- preparation of chargebacks and credit memos as needed,
- answering any questions vendors may have regarding payments,
- posting and reconciling AR to the General Ledger, preparing and reviewing aging reports,
- opening of invoices addressed to Accounts Payable; review, enter, code, and match invoices; review purchase orders and match with appropriate invoice; auditing of invoices and reviewing payments before cutting checks; cutting checks and getting the appropriate approval and signatures and some collection calls when needed.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of previous bookkeeping experience in addition to hands-on experience working within QuickBooks.
- Salary: DOE
- Location: Litchfield County, CT
- Post Date: Feb 27, 2015
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Intermediate experience in Bookeeper software as Quickbooks
- Accountemps, a Robert Half company, is the world’s leader in specialized temporary financial staffing. We provide exciting temporary, temporary-to-hire and project opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance and more. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 345 locations worldwide, allow us to quickly match skilled professionals with the best temporary accounting and finance jobs. Through our parent company, Robert Half, we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. In addition, we offer competitive pay, challenging careers and assignments with excellent opportunities for full-time employment.
- But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
- Contact your local Accountemps office at 1.800.803.8367 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this Bookeeper job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
- All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet