Accountant at Citizens Financial Group, Inc. in Norwood, MA
- The individual would be responsible for the processing, cashiering, reconciliation and preparation of journal entries for Insurance and Annuity commissions on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Individual would also have the responsibility to contact carriers with any issues regarding payment of fees and work to resolve them.
- Tracking of insurance was aging report. Daily reconciliation of annuity processing cash accounts.
- Assisting in the monthly close, including the preparation of direct expenses schedules with variance analysis and assist in audits with external, internal and regulatory agencies and any ad hoc reporting as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus one year related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Excellent communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Willingness to work as team member
- Other Information
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00 PM
- Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of CCO Investment Services, Corp. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
To apply for Accountant Job: http://tinyurl.com/4k3hla5