Wausau Tax And Accounting : Accounting Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of Wausau Tax And Accounting Job:
The Accounting Manager will apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties:
- Fixed assets
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable knowledge and willingness to make day-to-day entries
- General ledger entries and review
- Prepare Sales and Margin reports
- Sales/Use Tax and tax filing and governmental reporting
- Assists in the preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, annual and other financial reports.
- Reconcile GL accounts
- Financial Control and Process:
- Physical inventory control processes and audits
- Reviews material and other production costs for accuracy
- Analyze contribution and gross margins
- Cost Accounting analysis
- Performs internal audits such as validation of job costs and expense reports
- Prepares audit schedules and work papers for annual audit
Accounting Manager Job Summary
Wausau Homes is a quality custom builder for over 50 years and the #1 brand of home builders in the Midwest. We are redefining the building experience with a promise that separates us from all the other builders.
Our brand promise focuses on taking the stress and anxiety out of the home buying process by providing firm pricing, an exact move-in date and a home customized just the way the homebuyer wants it. The company has built almost 200,000 homes throughout the Midwest, ranging from starter homes, large homes, to vacation dream homes.
Today, as a market-driven company, Wausau Homes has a driving force that is a promise of opportunity for prosperity, success and creating opportunities for all of its employees. We are looking for individuals to join our team that share our core values of Integrity, Humility, Stewardship, Work Ethic, and Passion for the building industry.
Qualifications and Skills
- Specialist in financial analysis
- This position required a Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting with a minimum of 5 years of accounting experience in the manufacturing environment
- Experience with automated ERP software, payroll processing
- General ledger experience with the ability to prepare financial statements, i.e., balance sheets, cash flow, etc.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word software
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: accounting: 5 years
<<< To Apply >>>
For more Wausau Tax And Accounting Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.