Verizon Wireless Financial Services
Contacting Verizon Wireless Financial Services – by phone or otherwise, While 866-266-1445 is Verizon Wireless Financial’s best toll-free number, there are 8 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Verizon Wireless Financial customers, is by calling their 800-281-8584 phone number for their Billing department.
Verizon Wireless Financial services are associated with terms like cable television, fixed-line, mobile phone, broadband, digital television, IPTV, digital media, internet of things, telematics, public by their customers and industry analysts. Their competition, in the eyes of customers, is companies like AT&T.
Most modern financial businesses employ remote workers—on the road, in temporary offices, and embedded with clients. Our mobile devices encourage productivity and provide your employees with easy, reliable access to applications and data, so they can help customers and collaborate more efficiently. Equip your financial services employees to work on the go—in remote locations.
Verizon financial network. Perform high-speed trades with confidence. Efficiency and speed are key in financial trading. Our Verizon Financial Network trading technology gives you the secure, high-performance access you need to markets, applications, and industry data centers.
Verizon Wireless Services General: Financial Services; … I called the Financial Services Department. During the call with the “supervisor”, the call was disconnected. When I called back, the rep I spoke to either would not/could not provide the name of the “supervisor” in the department.
As this is a Financial Services matter, the best route would be to contact that team at 866-266-1445 to request a payment extension in order to try and get services reconnected.
Our service was suspended this morning. Our payment was returned. It was absolutely our fault. I called up to make arrangements to take care of it. I made arrangements to pay it on the 30th. Our service could not be reinstated until then.
Verizon Wireless is pleased to offer two Lifeline monthly rate plans: the $25.00 Lifeline Plan which requires a compatible wireless handset and the $19.99 Home Phone Connect Plan which requires a Home Phone Connect device. For more information, please call 1.800.417.3849.
I had a very horrible experience with “Conrad” today and then another individual regarding my internet, they told me to contact the financial department and that a copy of the chat was able to be requested to be e-mailed to me, needless to say, this did not happen.
Does Verizon wireless offer live chat?
Contacting Verizon Wireless Financial. While Verizon Wireless Financial does not offer live chat, they do have a phone number. In total, there are 8 ways to get in touch with them.
Is Verizon Wireless Lifeline supported?
Verizon Wireless, as an Eligible Telecommunications Carrier (ETC), is authorized to provide Lifeline-supported services in parts of Iowa, North Dakota, New York, and Wisconsin. Lifeline service is not available in all areas of these states.
How many phone numbers does Verizon wireless have?
In total, Verizon Wireless Financial has 5 phone numbers. It’s not always clear what is the best way to talk to Verizon Wireless Financial representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community.
What time does the Verizon wireless call center open?
The Verizon Wireless Financial call center that you call into has employees from Iowa, North Carolina, New York, India, and is open Mon-Fri 7 am-9 pm, Sat 8 am-5 pm EST according to customers.
Verizon Wireless Product Manager – Accessory Portfolio
The position is responsible for the management of the Accessory Portfolio. You will develop amazing new products that make consumers smile with joy. You will develop business cases to support product plans and define go-to-market (GTM) strategies while helping cross-functional teams understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will communicate with all areas of the company, including executives, sales, operations, marketing, technical teams, external OEMs, and vendor contacts.
- Deliver two hundred million dollars in revenue within your product category.
- Define marketing requirements – writing and prioritizing use cases.
- Define product requirements for new accessory products underpinning how the product needs to be built/adapted for Verizon.
- Use critical thinking to get to the root of product issues.
- Develop the product roadmap, including feature enhancements & test how these translate into additional sales/revenue for the organization.
- Understand the certification process & walk vendors through the necessary steps to ensure the hardware is up to the Verizon minimal standards.
- Outline the LBGUPS ( learn-buy- get- use- pay- service) model to identify pain points as customers engage with Verizon & identify areas of improvement.
- Appreciate regulatory/economic policy changes that can impact the financial dynamics of the product category, e.g. tariff changes for vendors based out of China.
- Follow current industry trends, competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Drive and own product deliverables – high-level business rationale, market/product fit, etc.
- Conduct user experience interviews and testing to gather continuous customer insights.
- Meet with industry analysts every month to stay ahead of new insights & changes within the Accessory space.
- Test pricing concepts to denote customer propensity to buy.
- Determine brand influence on product development concepts.
- Monitor and report on the product accountable for, their sales, returns, and trends over time.
- Identify why performance may be changing & determine the root cause
- Identify tactics to re-energize different channels.
- Work with the vendor in question to understand learnings from other markets which may facilitate change in tactics.
You are curious about what people need and want. You enjoy digging through data for insight into opportunities for how we can help our consumers work, play, and connect in new and better ways.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Market Research, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Experience working with marketing research, research strategy, or consumer research methodologies.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree – more impressive if you have an MBA.
- Digital experience and an understanding of trends and key business drivers.
- Presented findings and insights targeted to what that audience cares about (up to the executive level).
- Analyzed what’s important from a variety of sources to provide a holistic view of the marketplace, competitive factors, risks, and opportunities.
- Designed custom research approaches to gain broader or deeper consumer and market insights.
- Translated market knowledge and strategy into compelling stories and tools for the sales team.
<<< To Apply Verizon Wireless Product Manager >>>
To more Verizon Wireless Financial Services, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries, and find career advice and research.