New Financial Advisor
UBS Financial Services, Inc – Seattle, WA
UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
New Financial Advisor Through our comprehensive, paid New Financial Advisor Development Program, we prepare you to complete all licensing requirements and provide you with the tools and guidance to help you successfully communicate our wealth management process and appropriate solutions to clients and prospects alike. Your job, as a New Financial Advisor, is to:
- Devise and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients
- Analyze client’s financial needs, goals, sensitivity to risk and investment horizon
- Advise clients regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different investment strategies
- Create, implement, and continually review, a plan that includes strategies designed to help clients pursue their long-term goals
- Act as the steward of the customer assets and achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty through excellent service.
You are a professional with at least 5-years of experience, are legally authorized to work full-time in the United States, and possess the following:
- Marketing/business development aptitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of integrity
- Competitive drive and achievement oriented
- High degree of self-confidence and empathy
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent education is expected
- An MBA, JD, CPA or CFP is valued
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.