Staff Accountant Resume in Corporate
Highlight your staff accountant resume skills and certifications. The ideal staff accountant candidate possesses advanced computer skills, such as knowledge of accounting software, enterprise resource planning, financial analysis, and tax preparation. To show employers you’re the right fit for the role, your resume’s skill section should touch upon your staff accountant-related.
Present the most important skills in your resume, there’s a list of typical staff accountant skills: Excellent follow-up and problem-solving abilities; good interpersonal skills to work effectively with customers, and other Team Members.
The best resumes utilize the keywords and phrases that capture the skills and experience that are most sought-after by recruiters. In the staff accountant resume example above, for example, the job seeker includes a list of key accounting skills and detailed work history to show what she will bring to the table.
What is the job description of a staff accountant?
Job Description of Staff Accountants. Staff accountants perform their duties while being supervised by a certified public accountant (CPA), director, or controller. They are responsible for the provision of general ledgers, records, and financial reports, the preparation and analysis of budgets, and the performance of general bookkeeping.
What is an entry-level staff accountant?
Entry-level Staff Accountant Job Description. Accountants Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit, and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
What staff accountant salary to expect?
What is an average staff accountant’s salary? The median staff accountant salary, for someone with up to one year of experience, is $48,500. The salary range starts at $39,750 for someone with less experience or working at a smaller company, and it tops out at $72,000 for a highly skilled candidate at a large organization.
Corporate Staff Accountant Job in Association Headquarters
Full Job Description
Association Headquarters is seeking a detail-oriented Corporate Staff Accountant. The Corporate Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting the Corporate Accounting Manager with month-end general ledger closing and financial statement preparation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Successfully meets deadlines
- Proactively alerts Supervisors to challenges or concerns related to the delivery of service
- Proactively suggests solutions to challenges encountered
- Effectively self-reviews work product and produced limited errors
- Consistent implementation of AH’s best practices
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a role model for company values
- Oversee general AR functions to include billings and processing receipts
- Oversee general AP functions to include approving new vendors, payable transactions, and integrating into a cost accounting system
- Assist with credit card transaction approvals and integration into an accounting system
- Assist with preparing weekly cash flow projections
- Prepare account reconciliations and various ad hoc analysis
- Assist with monthly close procedures
- Research and resolve account reconciling items, perform variance analysis budget to actual.
- Assist with year-end audit
- This is not meant to be all-inclusive as other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/REQUIRED PROFICIENCIES
Bachelor’s degree. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and MS Office
MS Dynamics, Concur, Bill.com experience a plus
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Voluntary Life Insurance – Employee Paid
- AFLAC available
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Basic life insurance, short term, and long term disability
Other Benefits of Working at AH:
- Named Best Place to Work by Philadelphia Business Journal 9 Times – based on a survey conducted of our employees
- Industry Leader – Most credentialed AMC, and the first AMC to be Customer Service Certified by the Customer Service Institute of America
- Flex Schedules
- On-site fitness center, open 24/7
- Gym reimbursement program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Training and Development opportunities
By Association Headquarters’ commitment to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known and preventable hazards to safeguard the health of employees and their families, clients, and affiliates, all employees are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination unless a reasonable accommodation is approved (i.e.: serious health risks or sincere religious beliefs). Such accommodations will be granted where they do not cause AH undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
<<< To apply Corporate Staff Accountant >>>
To more Staff Accountant Resume, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.