This Sr. Software Engineer position will offer flexible work hours and a work remote location!
You will be working from your HOME Office, and you do not need to live in San Francisco to apply or need to relocate. If you are ready to be part of fun, creative team, while working from the comfort of your home / kitchen table with Fido in your lap – then this is the company for you.
Those looking to manage a large software engineering staff in a traditional corporate setting need not apply, nor anyone with back to back short-term positions on their resume. Candidates should be available to interview in San Francisco or South West Florida.
- Maintain current code base and technologies.
- Analyze current and new product requirements.
- Collaborate on design.
- Write comprehensive documentation.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or 10+ years of equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of designing and implementing mission-critical web solutions.
- Be able to hand code HTML and CSS.
- Familiar with UNIX/LINUX development environment.
- Knowledge of web servers (Apache, AOLserver) and database systems (MySQL, stable, SQL).
- Programming/scripting ability (bash, Perl, Tcl, PHP, corn, etc.).
- Articulate, with good writing skills.
- Maintain a calm, professional demeanor and work well with others.
- Comfortable working in a small workgroup environment, as well as on your own.
- The desire for long term employment and commitment.
- Preference in developing stable environments rather than bleeding-edge ones.
- Familiar with, and enjoy the dynamics of e-commerce.
NOTE: This is a CONFIDENTIAL search. Only candidates that meet the job requirements will be told the additional details about our client.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Software Engineer Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.