Software Engineer Job Description:
At Money Management International, it’s more than just a job, and it’s an opportunity to make a difference.
Do you envision building your career with an engaging company that is driven by a culture of excellence and caring? If you do then Money Management International (MMI) is the place for you! Since 1958, MMI has been helping consumers find the tools and solutions they need to achieve financial freedom. Today, MMI is the largest nonprofit, full-service credit counseling agency in the nation.
MMI currently has an opportunity available for a Software Engineer 3 (SE3) in our Sugar Land office. MMI’s technology platform is based on .NET 3.5/4.0 using C# and SQL. MMI embraces technology and innovation as a means to deliver quality service to our customers and facilitate collaboration among our employees. The successful candidate must possess the following knowledge and skills:
- 4-year degree from accredited institution with relevant coursework, additional applicable work experience and advanced technical certifications in a programming language or software design may be considered instead of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software development.
- Employees in this position are expected to possess all the technical skills of a Software Engineer I and II.
- Advanced level of Database experience with SQL or other RDBMS.
- Advanced understanding of Windows-based operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008.
- Advanced working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Thorough understanding of one or more established software development methodologies
- Extended knowledge of software architecture and programming best practices and patterns.
- Advanced knowledge of core business operations, systems, and processes to facilitate recommendations suitable for MMI’s business environment.
- Possesses the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical audiences via effective proposals, reports, written communication and oral presentations.
- Possesses the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and to influence the thoughts and actions of others.
- Minimal overnight travel may be required for training or as dictated by business requirements
MMI offers competitive Software-Engineer-salaries, flexible hours, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for education and advancement.
Please include salary requirements.
<<< To Apply >>>
For more Software Engineer Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.