Software Development Engineer job at Argy, Wiltse & Robinson, P.C. – United States
AWR (A National Instruments company) is looking for a software developer (Software Development Engineer) with strong technical and coding skills. The wireless revolution that brought smartphones and wifi-enabled everything to you are largely thanks to NI AWR software. Our design tools are what microwave and RF engineers use to design wireless products….from base stations to cell phones to satellite communications.
We accelerate the development and product development cycle of high-frequency ICs and systems found in the aerospace/defense, semiconductor, computer, consumer electronics, and telecommunications markets by reducing the time it takes from concept thru to manufacturing. The NI AWR software advantage is simple:
- An intuitive use model that delivers an exceptional user experience
- An open design flow that supports 3rd party tools resulting in more compelling solutions
- Successful candidates will possess strong technical and coding skills. Demonstrated ability with C++ is required for this position, along with a comprehensive understanding of STL and modern C++ usage.
- Three or more years’ experience in C++ application development.
- Knowledge of component software development and object-oriented design, as well as familiarity with design patterns, is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Windows or Linux GUI development a plus.
- Numerical and scientific programming skills a plus.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in EE, CS, or other technical major.
- U.S. Citizenship required
Software Development Engineer Job Duties:
- Porting C++ applications between Windows and Linux.
- Application design and implementation using modern C++ on Windows and Linux.
- Software testing and QA.
- Basic Linux admin skills.
- Louisville, Colorado
Fax or email resumes to (310) 861-0794 or jobs [at] awrcorp.com
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Software Development Engineer Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.