We have several Financial Advisor positions available. Financial Advisor Salary and Financial Advisor commission. Firms are initially confidential. Looking for experienced and those looking for job change.
Financial Advisor Job Description:
- Analyzing financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for helping clients meet their financial objectives.
- Answering customers’ questions about the purposes and details of financial products, services, and procedures.
- Building and maintaining client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and acquiring new customers on an ongoing basis.
- Contacting clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- Explaining and documenting for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the private financial professional.
- Guiding clients in the gathering of information such as bank account records, income tax returns, life, and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills.
- Implementing financial planning recommendations, or refer clients to other professionals who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Interviewing clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a suitable financial strategy.
Financial Advisor Job Requirements:
Individuals who excel come from many different professional backgrounds including:
- May have a natural market of clients among their friends, colleagues, and associates.
- FINRA Series 6/7, 65/66, 24 Registration(s)
- MBA, JD, CFP, CPA or ChFC are advantageous.
- Integrity, a dedicated work ethic and the desire to help others are inherent to the success of this business.
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HERE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.