PAE, A Lockheed Martin Company – Accountant – Arlington, VA
By admin On 4 February 2020 In Accountant | No Comments
As part of a small team, Accountant will be responsible for supporting an overseas program.
- Generate wire transfer documents complete with adequate backup documentation of A/P or payroll wires, obtain necessary signatories and input in the Citibank wire transfer program for subsequent approval in Cherry Hill, NJ;
- Book journal vouchers for payroll costs, monthly accruals and any financial adjustments to the Solomon GL;
- Prepare monthly GL account reconciliations as part of the internal control overview prior to finalization of the accounting cycle;
- Act as liaison with the State Department regarding invoice billings/payments.
- Communicate frequently with the field offices to monitor and insure the fiscal integrity of contract operations;
- Prepare monthly financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and government contracting requirements;
- Review and finalize financial results at the end of the accounting period and prepare necessary variance analyses, charts, with explanations, etc. for presentation to the Project Manager; and Respond to questions about financial information explaining reasons for budget variances, identifying important trends and highlighting any contractual financial situations; and development & maintenance of accurate ETC/EAC model and process.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Accounting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Solomon) Accounting Software and proficiency in Excel are both very important
- Must have a good work ethic and be available occasional nights and weekends if necessary to accommodate operational needs Should be able to acquire secret clearance.
to apply : http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=028259ec24cc072a&from=vj
Jobs from Indeed