Nurse Educator WOCN are going to be working with one of the most important teams at Magellan. We’re responsible for the lifeline of the company – taking care of our clients, clinicians and patients. Our clinical specialists hail from all parts of the country with varying expertise, they interface and develop the core to our business.
Magellan Medical Technology Consultants has a new opening for a part-time nurse (3 days/week) who is passionate about products that help patients retain their dignity and wants to impact their care by educating healthcare professionals at facilities on appropriate products. You’ll be responsible for the Northeastern territory of the US, traveling to long-term care facilities and hospitals to developing strong and trusting relationships while training and educating on incontinence products.
- A can do attitude
- Previous experience
- Passion for improved patient outcomes
- High attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and Safesforce.com
- Improve patient outcomes by reducing IAD (Incontinence Associated Dermatitis) through clinical support and education as required by customers
- Renew relationships in existing accounts
- Independently responsible for managing own territory including schedule, existing accounts and travel
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to improve strategic messaging
- Gain key learnings – market, competition, customers
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Employee based company, we don’t hire contractors
- Flexible on your location, whether it’s Newark, NYC, Boston – or anywhere in between
- 24 hours per week, Monday-Friday, daytime hours
About Us Today’s best companies partner with Magellan to develop, research and commercialize new medical technology impacting the lives of all of us. Over the past year, we’ve continued to grow. In 2010, our CEO was named St. Thomas Entrepreneur of the Year and in 2015 we are celebrating our 20th year in business. At our core, we’re hard-working perfectionists who are focused on getting our work done professionally, ethically to transforming patients’ outcomes.
Interested in learning more? Please respond by sending your resume, phone and email address. We look forward to meeting you!
<<< To Apply Nurse Educator WOCN >>>
Please Click Hire if you need more Nurse Job