Extreme Networks is seeking a smart, energetic software developer as Software Engineer to be part of the vibrant and bright team of product development engineers. This position will design and implement embedded software for new networking features and new hardware support for some of the industry’s most technically advanced switches and routers.
Our employees are the key to the innovation that has made Extreme Networks a success. We provide an environment that is geared to reward creativity, innovation, and teamwork. If you would like to unleash your creativity and your career – it’s time to join the Extreme Networks team and become an Extremist!
- Practical experience with at least one common scripting language (e.g., TCL, Perl, Python) is helpful,
- Proficient in C programming with some knowledge of Unix/Linux with an understanding of processes,
- Kernel architecture knowledge and experience developing loadable kernel modules is a plus,
- Networking, protocol or device driver experience is desired,
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Networking, or Computer Science is required
- A good understanding of accepted software development practices
- The candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be a team player.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Software Engineer Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.