Entry Level Accounting Jobs In Nyc : Entry Level – Accounting Manager – USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
How does one get into entry level accounting jobs In Nyc?
“Book-keeping” is just keeping a tally of expenses and receipts nice and accurate. Financial Controllers, CFOs, etc – not really part of this discussion.
Entry Level – Accounting Manager – USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Maintains accurate and efficient filing of financial archive files and data
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, guests, subcontractors, not-for-profits, and Levy team members
- Acts as a liaison with the team, including partner’s operational team, Levy team, and other areas as needed to ensure efficient operational performance
- Ensures required department reports are completed and information is compiled at month-end closing
- Ensures team members adhere to Levy guidelines as stated in the team member training manual and employee handbook
- Completes assigned MAP objectives to achieve financial services goals
- Manages payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable process
- Ensures all payroll information is accurate and submitted on a timely basis
- Ensures all sales reports and financial statements are accurate before distribution
- Communicates financial results to management regularly
- Provides accurate and targeted financial analysis as requested
- Interviews, hires, trains, and develops team members according to Levy guidelines
- Other duties, as assigned
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our everyday. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
Skills and Experience
- Recent College Grad from a Finance or Accounting program
- Operational experience in food and beverage is preferred
- Business Degree and/or CPA certification is preferred
- High level of computer literacy
- Passion for hospitality, food, and retail
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work non-standard hours as dictated by event schedule
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
<<< To apply for Entry Level Accounting Jobs In Nyc – Accounting Manager >>>
To more Entry Level Accounting Jobs In Nyc, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.