Doctor Of Nursing Practice Salary
The Doctor of Nursing Practice is a degree in nursing. In the United States, the DNP is one of three doctorate degrees in nursing, the others being the Ph.D. and the Doctor of Nursing Science. Your career path with a DNP will greatly influence your salary. Depending on the role, a Doctor Of Nursing Practice Salary can make anywhere from an average of $83,000 to $180,000, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Internationally, since the 1990s, there have been a wide number of doctorate degrees available for nurses, including DProf, Ph.D., and others. Internationally all such doctoral nursing degrees include mandatory research elements and take longer than a single year to complete.
How much does DNP make salary?
What is a Doctor Of Nursing Practice (DNP?)
DNP Roles and Responsibilities. Individuals with a doctorate degree can function in a provider capacity but most work to generate new scientific and clinical knowledge in nursing and healthcare.
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Degree. $107k. / hour. Avg. Base Salary (USD) 3.9. Overall Job Satisfaction. Find out what you should be paid.
The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree is a terminal degree in nursing – the highest possible educational level for nurses in the U.S. With the highest degree attainable, nurses…
What is the average starting salary for a nurse practitioner?
- Registered nurse: $75,330
- Nurse midwife: $111,130
- Physician’s assistant: $115,390
- Medical and health services manager: $104,280
- Nurse anesthetist: $154,540
While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $202,000 and as low as $20,500, the majority of Doctor Of Nursing Practice salaries currently range between $60,000 (25th percentile) to $111,500 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $156,500 annually across the United States. The average pay range for a Doctor Of Nursing Practice varies greatly (by as much as $51,500), which suggests there may be many opportunities for advancement and increased pay based on skill level, location, and years of experience.
Who is the highest-paid nurse practitioner?
What is the highest-paid nurse practitioner? 1. Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist ($181,040) The highest paid profession for an NP seems to be that of the Nurse Anesthetist. As of May 2019, the Bureau of Labor Statistics puts their median hourly wage at $87, making it the top paid position for a nurse with an MSN.
The national average salary for a Doctor of Nursing Practice is $72,557 per year in the United States. Filter by location to see a Doctor of Nursing Practice salary in your area.
Health Executive Advisor, Nursing Practice Healthcare
Nursing Job in Amazon Web Services, Inc. – United States
Full Job Description
- 10+ years of healthcare domain knowledge including clinical, analytical, and patient care delivery systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience developing, implementing and leading strategic activities including presenting to all levels of technical and non-technical leadership internally and for external organizations.
Are you a clinician or non-clinical healthcare leader with the skills and knowledge to establish AWS as the leader in the industry? Do you want to be an integral part of a business development team focused on leveraging the richness of cloud technology to drive solutions and enable the transformation of the healthcare ecosystem? Then, join the AWS Non-profit Healthcare team!
Key job responsibilities
- Your responsibilities will include engaging with internal and external healthcare customers, engaging strategic industry partners, attending and speaking at industry events, leading the process to enable industry solutions, and creating/supporting significant new business opportunities for AWS.
- You will enable the AWS sales teams selling to industry accounts to drive their day-to-day interactions with key prospects through education, training, and direct customer engagement.
- You will work closely with AWS Solutions Architects to develop and promote cloud patterns and solutions for the industry, including high-performance computing, storage optimization, and partner-based solutions.
- You will work closely with the AWS product and services teams to help evolve AWS offerings for more rapid adoption by customers.
- You will think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
We are working on really complex problems and moving at a fast pace. You will be an integral member of the team driving transformational change. You will be responsible for understanding our customer’s priorities, challenges, and requirements. You’ll have the chance to exercise your skills and knowledge in areas where you’re an expert and build your skills in areas where your curiosity is strong. You will have the opportunity to learn from, and be mentored by, those who are building, supporting, and implementing on the leading edge.
<<< To apply Health Executive Advisor, Nursing Practice Healthcare >>>
To more Doctor Of Nursing Practice Salary, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.