What Is a Divorce Financial Advisor?
The CDFA is designed for financial advisors who specifically want to specialize in working with divorcees and the issues that arise in the process of divorce. Education focuses on areas specifically relevant to the divorce process and how advisors can fit into it, from supporting divorce litigation to serving as a financial expert in a contentious divorce (either behind the scenes or as an expert witness), or helping to collect data and prepare a budget to determine support needs.
These advisors are prepared to help you through three distinct areas of divorce: asset division, spousal maintenance, and child support, says Renee Hanson, a private wealth … What Does a Divorce Financial Advisor Do? Divorce financial advisors concern themselves with the financial aspects of the divorce process. Generally speaking, they’re primary …
Welcome to the Association of Divorce Financial Planners. The Association of Divorce Financial Planners (ADFP) is the membership organization for expert financial professionals committed … If you have received a financial settlement from your divorce, we offer a broad range of Financial Services including Pension Planning, Investment Strategies, Inheritance & Capital Gains Tax … Here are a few additional areas where a divorce financial advisor may be able to add some clarity to the divorce process: Asset and debt analysis Retirement/Pension account …
The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA™) Founded in 1993, IDFA provides specialized training to accounting, financial, and legal professionals in the field of pre-divorce financial …
Private Wealth Management Trust Advisor
At Regions, the Private Wealth Management Trust Advisor is responsible for the acquisition of Personal Trust, Estate, IRA, and Investment Management client relationships. Responsibilities include prospecting, developing internal and external business networks for the purposes of generating new business opportunities, and participating in sales presentations. In addition to client acquisition, the Advisor is responsible for retaining and providing advisory services and support to their existing client relationships. Currently, they are responsible for the complete administration of each account they are assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, accounting, or a related field
- Five (5) years of Trust Administration, Estate/Tax Law, Financial Planning, or relevant experience including direct client interaction to deliver fiduciary services (financial, tax, philanthropic and estate planning and advice, legal, insurance, real estate, asset management, trusts, estates, wills, IRAs, qualified retirement plans, or custody services).
- Demonstrated knowledge of fiduciary products and services, including legal, tax, and regulatory requirements applicable to fiduciary relationships and the administration of trust accounts
- A High School Diploma or GED and seven (7) years of relevant experience may also qualify
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to interpret and present complex topics in a concise and effective manner
- Ability to manage multiple goals and deadlines
- Demonstrated confidence in delivering and explaining solutions with a high degree of influence
- Excellent oral, written, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient presentation and sales skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail
Full Job Description
Thank you for your interest in a career in regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career — a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength, and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions are dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect the private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with the Regions’ Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
- Regions offer a benefits package that is flexible, and comprehensive and recognizes that “one size does not fit all” for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
<<< To Apply Private Wealth Management Trust Advisor >>>
To learn more about Divorce Financial Advisors, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.