Some common types of accounting jobs include auditor, budget analyst, accounts payable specialist, tax accountant, and forensic accountant. Accounting is more than just keeping track of purchases and expenditures. Capital and assets and liability are also taken into account throughout the accounting process. Accountants themselves are crucial to this process, navigating complex financial materials and providing analysis and insight to their clients, employers, and larger organizations.
Because each role has different responsibilities and requirements. Aspiring and current accounting professionals need to decide which aspect of accounting they want to pursue and understand each role’s necessary requirements and responsibilities.
TikTok accounts Payable Accountant Job in Los Angeles, CA
The mission of TikTok’s Finance Shared Service Center (FSSC) is to manage all incoming and outgoing cash transactions in a timely, accurate, efficient and controlled manner. We are currently looking for a driven and detail-oriented accountant to join our team in Culver City. You will become an integral part of our global accounting team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in an accounting or finance-related field.
- At least 2-3 years of AP experience, preferably at a technology or Internet company.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite Software and relevant systems technology; experience using ERP or AP solutions is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good team spirit, and ability to collaborate with a diverse range of individuals and job functions.
- Organized, flexible, and resourceful with a positive customer service mentality.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving, and financial skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and collaborate on multiple projects
- Review and approve payment requests from global procurement teams on a daily basis.
- Ensure payments are assigned with the correct accounting codes compliant with U.S. GAAP.
- Review the financial terms of global contracts and ensure alignment with outgoing payments.
- Resolve inquiries from cross-functional teams regarding AP matters
- Present payment solutions to various teams through training of AP policies and procedures
- Provide AP education to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to support multiple business lines and create continuous improvements
- Support financial close and fixed asset management operations
- Provide support for ad hoc AP/Accounting matters.
Accounting job in Los Angeles, CA
Salary $45,000 – $84,000 a year
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
<<< To Apply Accounts Payable Accountant >>>
To learn more about Different Types of Accounting Jobs, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.