Canon Financial Services – Financial Analyst-General Ledger
Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Founded in 1979, our headquarters are located just outside Philadelphia in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Canon’s global website introduces Financial Results & Presentation Materials.
The company profile page for Canon Financial Services Inc includes stock prices, company news, press releases, executives, board members, and contact information. Canon Business Services ANZ provides the financial services sector with essential IT and business optimization services. Financial Services.
Leasing allows total financing of equipment, including tax, with no down payment. SINGLE SOURCE ACQUISITION. Customers are more comfortable with equipment acquisitions …
Why choose CFS to finance Canon products?
Our mission is to support the sale of Canon products by providing innovative lease financing solutions to Canon customers as well as an extraordinary level of customer service. With the strength of the Canon brand behind us, CFS has become the leading financing source for Canon Authorized Dealers and Re-sellers in the US.
How can we support the sale of Canon products?
We are committed to supporting the sale of Canon products and offer many specialized programs and promotions aimed at introducing new products and increasing Canon penetration in the marketplace.
We offer fast and easy finance. Our average approval time is 4 hours, compared to 21 days for average approval from banks. We also pride ourselves on having simple documentation with no hidden surprises. Our dedicated finance specialists across Australia understand the challenges and opportunities for your business and will work closely to …
Cannon Financial Services was founded on a unique service model: satisfying a variety of roles that normally require multiple providers. Whether we’re assisting plan sponsors in the development and oversight of their employee’s retirement plans, or guiding individuals through the challenges of retirement income planning, our continuous goal is …
Financial Analyst-General Ledger – Canon Business Process Services, Inc. – New York, NY 10016
Full Job Description
General Ledger (GL) Financial Analyst is a dynamic role requiring an individual who is capable of driving efficiency through continuous process improvement while working in a complex, matrix environment and managing competing priorities. The GL Finance Analyst requires the ability to interact with individuals at various levels of the organization and may lead and develop others via project teams. This position will provide accounting and reporting support, including month-end-close, budgeting/forecasting vs. actual spending. The role acts as a bridge between Operations, Sales, and Finance teams providing exposure to different business segments.
- Prepare detailed and summary analysis and financial reporting for the Operations Department and Management
- Work closely with the other members of the finance team, prepare journal entries, analyze month-end P&L reports, general ledger account reconciliations, reserves, and accruals
- Accumulate and analyze data for the preparation of financial statements, reports, and regulatory filings
- Review, analyze, and ensure the accuracy of assigned business unit’s management reports, identifying business trends, potential risks, and opportunities
- Assist management in the development and analysis of budget plans
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to management to help leaders evaluate and drive ongoing and strategic business decision making
- Research invoices and other items booked in the P/L to ensure accuracy of allocations
- 4-year College Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in Accounting/Finance, including monthly profit and loss statement review and monthly, quarterly, or annual closing experience
- Knowledge of financial reporting and experience completing balance sheet reconciliation
- High proficiency in MS Office especially Word/Excel (VBA) and PowerPoint
- Advanced analytical ability, with the ability to research and understand complex accounting issues
- Self-starter with a proven ability to build process improvements in a results-focused environment
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and optimize workloads through multi-tasking, in order to meet company goals
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate in a team environment
- A high level of written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills are required
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay & benefits!
- Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within.
- A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment.
- Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
<<< To Apply Financial Analyst-General Ledger >>>
To more about Canon Financial Services, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.