What is it like to be an Apple software engineer? Software engineer candidates will be asked typical questions about algorithms and data structures and be expected to code on a laptop and whiteboard and show an understanding of system design. Candidates invited for an onsite interview receive a link to Apple Travel and the freedom to book a return flight and three nights’ accommodation at a …
How to become a software engineer for Apple?
- Proven track record of IP and system-level silicon validation and debug efforts in several platforms (e.g., ATE, LAB, etc.).
- Experience in bring-up, board specs (e.g., power and signal integrity), and LAB equipment use for AMS IPs.
- Deep knowledge of AMS debug methods, DFT concepts (e.g., JTAG, scan and test coverage), IP flows, and automation.
How much do starting software engineers at Apple make?
Here’s how big tech companies like Google and Facebook set salaries for software engineers
- Software engineers are highly sought after and well paid in Silicon Valley, but the actual amount they make correlates to a single number.
- This is called levels, or the technical ladder.
- Entry-level engineers can make over $150,000 from Google or Facebook, according to some estimates.
Software Service – California, USA
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
The right candidate will be able to collaborate with users, management, and technical peers across the company to develop solutions to solve increasingly complex problems.
This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer with several years of development experience who is passionate about highly intuitive user interface design, and outstanding user experiences, and wants to directly impact Apple business operations.
- 5+ years of software development experience designing and developing web applications with an understanding of semantic markup & accessibility.
- Solid experience with PHP and PHP frameworks. (Laravel or Symfony is a plus)
- Experience with React.js and the React ecosystem (Redux/MobX).
- UI/UX design experience. Familiarity with Design Thinking is a plus. Ability to analyze business requirements and develop efficient solutions keeping UX principles at the forefront.
- Experience with microservice architecture & developing APIs / RESTful services (Go is preferred)
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases. MySQL and PostgreSQL are a plus.
- Experience with Git and GitHub, well-practiced in Gitflow. Familiarity with CI / CD software and processes.
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and performance tuning skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently with minimal supervision, and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to research and quickly work with new technologies.
We are looking for a self-motivated full-stack engineer who can be responsible for the design, development, and testing of rich web applications and components that support our supply chain business. You should have experience in UI design, building intuitive web applications, architecting, and implementing scalable services. As this team prides itself in embracing emerging technologies, you should have the ability to research, recommend and apply the most appropriate frond end frameworks and other modern web technologies. Working In collaboration with our business teams and technical partners, this role will work to actively improve the usability, efficiency, and overall effectiveness of our global Supply Chain teams through innovative software solutions.
- Analyze complex business processes to be solved with automated systems that can scale to enterprise level requirements; serve as software architect for design, development, and management.
- Distill business needs software features through in-depth conversations with non-technical users and leadership.
- Develop user-friendly and intuitive web applications. Quickly prototype new ideas for business validation, usability testing, and production-ready code.
- Write clean, modular, robust code without supervision in a dynamic, iterative, and multi-release environment. Introduce automation into build processes.
- Take the lead on building strong relationships within Apple, structuring valuable discussions around user experience/challenges, and turning insights into solutions.
<<< To Apply Apple Software Engineer – Software Service – California, USA >>>
To more Apple Software Engineer, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.