Walt Disney: Software Engineer job in Seattle, WA
We are looking for a talented engineer as Software EngineerIntel: Firmware Development Engineer - Folsom, CA. Read more ... » to play a key role in developing these solutions. You will leverage your software developmentHewlett Packard Enterprise: System Software Developer JAVA - Fort Collins, CO. Read more ... » background, industry experience, and your passion for new technologies and platforms to make a significant impact developing the next-generation of applications and services for some of the most successful brands in the media and entertainment business.
You will participate in a wide-range of challenging software development projects, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment as part of agile development teams, working alongside other talented engineers who share your passion in this space.
Basic Qualifications of Software Engineer job
- Experience developing high-performance and high-scalability internet applications and services desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience 1-2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL data storage technologies desired
- Strong understanding of internet protocols and technologies
- Proficiency in object oriented design and Java programming (or other object-oriented languages)
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with rich media and developing rich media applications desired
- Good communication skills Self-motivated, proactive, curious, responsible and flexible
- Experience working collaboratively using agile software development process
- Experience developing mobile websites and applications desired
The Disney DTSS Engineering group in Seattle develops internet applications and services for all the domestic and international businesses and brands across The WALT Disney Company. Our business partners include ESPN, ABC, Disney Internet Media Group, Disney Studios, and Walt Disney Parks & Resorts.
The Mobile & Connected Devices engineering team focuses on solutions involving mobile and video applications, and the management and secure delivery of content and media to multiple platforms (smartphones, tablets, connected TV). Recent development projects have included: a secure video delivery system for HTML5, iOS and Android apps, and a device pairing service.
This position is with the legal entity Starwave Corporation *LI-RP1
To apply Software Engineer job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7kgcjh3