Verizon Software Engineer job in San Diego, CA
How to be a software engineer at Verizon? You must have responsibilities:
- Review and analysis of product requirements and development of feature specifications
- Software feature design, development, testing, and support
- Hands on coding
Employment requirements may include Background and Credit Check, Drug Testing and/or Skills Testing. Verizon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-10 years’ experience of software development cycle
- Degree preferred
- Strong hands-on and practical experience with the following platforms and technologies:
- Java & J2EE: Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, JMS, Servlet, JSP, JMX, EJB, Web Services, SOAP, Rest, Apache software stack such as CXF, commons, etc.
- C#/.NET – WCF custom transport
- ANT, Maven, JUnit, Hudson
- Windows, IIS, Linux, MS SQL Server, TIBCO JMS, JBoss, Tomcat, JMeter
- Enterprise systems integration
- TCP/IP networking and general mobile communications, theories and practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Practical experiences with Agile & Scrum and the general software lifecycle are highly desirable
Verizon Business, a unit of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ), is a global leader in communications and IT solutions. We combine professional expertise with the world’s most connected IP network to deliver award-winning communications, IT, information security and network solutions. We securely connect today’s extended enterprises of widespread and mobile customers, partners, suppliers and employees — enabling them to increase productivity and efficiency and help preserve the environment. Many of the world’s largest businesses and governments — including 96 percent of the Fortune 1000 and thousands of government agencies and educational institutions — rely on our professional and managed services and network technologies to accelerate their business
To apply job for software engineer Verizon >>> http://tinyurl.com/cylb8us