Our goal is to assist customers with their automotive needs, from sales and leasing to parts and service, to finance and even collision repairs and commercial vehicles. Customer service is our number one priority, so our staff undergoes rigorous training to teach them the standards of professionalism, etiquette, and friendliness that are required. Because of this focus, we continually place among the top of our region, or even nation, in customer satisfaction scores.
- Performs basic semi-routine to complex accounting duties following established procedures, instructions, and work routines.
- Summarizes accounts to journal entries, makes simple journal entries
- Balances and reconciles schedules and prepares summaries and routine reports.
- Prepares and/or reviews a variety of complex financial reports with differing lead times and due dates throughout the month.
- Reads, transfers and compares 18-digit alphanumeric codes.
- Transfers summary figures from worksheets to hand and computer generated journals.
- Prepares detailed status reports daily; maintains a work-in-progress list at all times.
- Receives directions regarding accounting/bookkeeping assignments and follows through on the assignments; audits/reconciles journals, schedules, and other work products to ensure completion and accuracy
- Compiles correct data from miscellaneous sources and create the appropriate format for business manager’s use.
- Interact with the Business manager and other Business Office and company personnel on a daily basis.
ABOUT TUTTLE CLICK FORD
The Tuttle-Click Automotive Group has been serving the Southern California community since 1946. Our founder, Holmes Tuttle, started his automotive career after moving to California from Oklahoma and working for Ford selling parts. After working his way up, he opened his first dealership and the nation’s first stand-alone Lincoln franchise in Beverly Hills. After selling a car to a young actor named Ronald Reagan, Holmes Tuttle found his way into politics, working with Reagan’s cabinet on the state and national level.
Today, there are six Tuttle-Click locations in California (Irvine, Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano) and ten more in Tucson and Green Valley, Arizona. Our owners are Robert Tuttle and Jim Click, Holmes’ son and nephew respectively.
Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
Developing Standards, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, SFAS Rules, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness
To apply Bookeeper – Irvine, CA please get it on Indeed.com