SWBC: Wealth Advisor – San Antonio, TX
SWBC Investment Services offers full-service brokerage and advisory solutions to individuals, businesses, and financial institutions, all uniquely customized for each client. SWBC Wealth Advisors work with individuals and businesses to develop an overall comprehensive plan. Once goals have been identified and a plan is developed, the Wealth Advisor will provide investment solutions and options that can help make goals a reality.
- Develops customer financial profiles to determine the suitability of investment products based on financial position, resources, assets available to invest, and financial goals.
- Analyzes and determines appropriate financial products for clients for investment purposes, applying knowledge of securities, investment plans, market conditions, regulations, and financial situation of clients.
- Provides consultation and recommendations to new and existing on the purchase or sale of securities, financial services, and investment plans, based on specific customer profiles.
- Develops special promotions in line with SWBC sales and marketing goals.
- Responsible for growing the book of business by identifying value-added products and services for clients, identifying client assets held outside of SWBC and developing additional business through referrals and centers of influence.
- Maintains current files on all new and existing customers who purchase investments.
- Develops and maintains a list of referrals from clients and centers of influence and follows through on leads.
- Submits all sales documents to back office for submission to carriers.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field.
- Must have at least one to three years financial advisor or similar experience.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must have Securities licenses 7, 63, and Group I.
- Must have a current driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Must be able to travel locally.
SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Job Title Wealth Advisor
Location San Antonio, TX