Investment Advisor job at UBS Financial Services Inc. in New York, NY
Investment Advisor Job Description
UBS AG NY Active Advisory Group: A non-discretionary client advisory service seeks a Global Investment Advisor to advise, consult and directly service private banking clients. This individual must have experience and capacity to advise across the investment spectrum. As a member of the Active Advisory team, the advisor will use a client-focused approach to multi-asset class investing including, equities, fixed income, ForEx, derivatives, Alternative Investments including structured products.
Investment Advisor Qualifications:
Take a lead role in the day to day investments solutions provided to the private bank’s most discerning clients; Proactively contact customers with meaningful portfolio updates and provides investment recommendations within a portfolio context and a disciplined / risk-controlled framework
- Provide investment expertise and support to the AA team
- Advise clients on overall investment solutions: strategic and tactical
- Ability to deliver clear, meaningful and well-structured information and complex messages convincingly
- Support bank client advisors to increase overall AUM
- 5yrs+ Financial services or similar client facing experience required.
- Spanish and English language skills required.
- Portuguese a plus.
- Microsoft Office, Excel skills, and Advanced Bloomberg analytics.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Advanced degree MBA, and or CAIA, CFA certification preferred, but not required; Series 7 & 63 preferred, but not needed on the first day of hire
Investment Advisor Salary/Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience
UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
Job Location: New York, NY
UBS is a leading global financial services firm. We are the world’s leading wealth management business, Switzerland’s leading retail and commercial bank, and one of the biggest private client businesses in the USA. By combining your talent with our strength, we can achieve great results.