Bookkeeper job description summary: Complete invoice processing and Unit Accounting System requirements accurately. Prepare and report the daily purchases. Maintain accurate amounts of spending in all categories with regards to the budget.
Guckenheimer is a national foodservice management company that pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace.
Founded in the San Francisco Bay Area by two healthcare professionals, Guckenheimer is an onsite specialty foodservice company dedicated to the philosophy that health and productivity at work are achieved through exceptional food and dining experiences. With accounts across 31 states, Guckenheimer features evolved employee health and wellness programs led by registered dieticians, customized menu creations, and fresh meals-from-scratch prepared with sustainable and organic ingredients, locally sourced when available.
With new growth in the area, we have incredible employment opportunities for Bookkeeper
- Record sales and safe amounts on the UAS system.
- Post vendor invoices to the UAS system
- Prepare and report daily invoice reports.
- Generate and print catering invoices.
- Prepare UAS reports weekly and monthly
- And other duties as assigned.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
- The data input of daily menus.
- Ability to interact with Culinary Staff.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service skills with both internal and external.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Ability to work effectively with staff and managers to maintain service and quality standards.
- The job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable and fulfilling obligations.
- Knowledge of food ingredients and products.
- Ability to acquire and maintain Food Handler’s Certificate.
- Greet guests, making them feel welcome.
- Receive catering orders from customers and input from the UAS system
- 1-2 years experience in a food service environment
- Generate and maintain a database and spreadsheets
- Two years experience handling accounting tasks
- Computer skills using basic Microsoft Office, Google Office Suite and ability to learn
- Guckenheimer UAS system.
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Must be able to communicate in English with customers.
- Appropriate phone etiquette with customers and vendors
- Ethical handling of proprietary Guckenheimer and client information
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Bookkeeper Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.