CRW Engineering: Accounting Bookeeper – Anchorage, AK
The Accounting Bookeeper position is a permanent, fulltime position that will be located in our Anchorage Office under the direction our Office Manager. CRW Engineering Group, LLC (CRW) has an immediate opening for a bookkeeper to process invoices, reconcile billings, account balancing, maintain vendor files, and other related duties.
CRW is a full-service land surveying and engineering firm with offices in Anchorage and Palmer, providing design and construction support services throughout Alaska. As a member of our team, you will work in a high-energy, innovative firm dedicated to excellence and helping you advance your career goals. CRW is consistently ranked in the nation among the Best Firms to Work For (CE News Multidiscipline). We offer an excellent compensation package. Please submit resume through our webpage: www.crweng.com/contact/careers/.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable journal entries, reconciliation, and processing
- General ledger account coding
- Prepare checks for payment
- Issue invoices to clients
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Issue financial statements
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Process payroll
- Associates Degree in accounting, business administration, or equivalent business experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with working knowledge of the Deltek accounting software
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience
CRW Engineering Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job posting.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- Job Title : Accounting Bookeeper
- Location : Anchorage, AK, USA
- Salary : $22 – $25 Hourly
- Time : Full Time
- Compensation : Medical Insurance, 401k, Personal Leave