CHG Healthcare Services for Clinical Nurse Manager in Boca Raton, FL
This will Clinical Nurse Manager position will assist the Division in setting and achieving the division’s goals through the management of the credentialing functions within the department. Adheres to company mission and values.
- Reviews a traveler’s file when a question of competency or practice arises.
- Reviews traveler’s documentation, certifications, and work history or skills checklist to determine if a passenger is qualified to cooperate with the company.
- Discusses tests and rationales with the passenger to facilitate the learning process before their reporting for an assignment and to complete any retesting if appropriate.
- Monitors the process of documentation management, such as licenses, certifications, and medical or payroll documentation, for travelers working on an assignment and those scheduled to start a job.
- Reviews on a monthly basis the laboratory and background check bills for accuracy, cost containment, and usage.
- Assists in gathering needed information and facilitating the process of immigration for travelers.
- Reviews skills checklists for travelers on an annual basis and updates as necessary.
- Monitors and supervises the credentialing department for effectiveness, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Clinical Nurse Manager Reviews upcoming traveler files for completeness of documents and liaisons with other agencies to facilitate the process for travelers.
- Monitors monthly expiring documents and supervise the notification of travelers who are noncompliant with client facility and RN Network requirements.
- Reviews licensure with employees to ensure all travelers are appropriately licensed.
- Reviews “Traveler Report” to assist in passenger compliance with client facility and company requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Complete plans and evaluates the effectiveness of programs.
- Management: Assists department members to improve performance and meet goals.
- Professional level of written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to evaluate clinical competence.
- Excellent follow-up and follow through.
- Assists with employee selection, training, and development
Clinical Nurse Manager Experience & Education:
- Registered RN
- Expertise in the medical field or health cares industry.
- Minimum of one year in a management and supervisory role.
- Read and understand financial documents related to the credentialing department.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Prioritize and organize tasks efficiently and independently.
- Work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Note: Position descriptions are intended to serve as a guideline for typical duties and requirements of a position, but are not inclusive. Additional, or different responsibilities within a reasonable scope of the position description, may be added or deleted at any time at the discretion of management. Nurse Salary range designation may also be changed at any stage by choice of the Directorate. EOE/AA employer.