Accountant Funding Job Description
One of every three people worldwide lives on less than $2 a day. Recognizing this crisis doesn’t take a financial genius. But supporting a global movement to tackle poverty does demand the brightest minds in finance and accounting. Are you ready to do more? Being successful is ordinary. Changing lives is extraordinary.
In this role you will perform a wide variety of regular and recurring moderately complex accounting functions, including establishing accounting records and maintaining the general accounting system.
- Check coding on all vouchers daily and recommend adjustments to originators.
- Prepare regular journal entries to the general ledger (about 150/month); post deposits and disbursements to the cash journal.
- Provide input for financial statements and prepare, run and review accounting reports.
- Reconcile 40+ less complex subsidiary ledger accounts and checking accounts.
- Prepare aging schedules and more complex audit schedules requiring some research.
- Prepare regular internal accounting reports for Finance department management.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of processes and make recommendations to leadership.
- Communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others. Attend and participate in the leadership of daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
Accountant Funding Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in accounting. A minimum of two years private/corporate accounting experience; or if experience is in public accounting, a minimum of 6 months.
- Experience working in a public accounting firm preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong technology skills, including advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Large accounting software required, Oracle a plus.
- Detail-oriented, and strong follow through.
- Strong Communication and customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with other cultures or second language a plus.
Job Location : Federal Way, WA, US.
To apply : http://tinyurl.com/2ulbx3a
To more Accountant Funding Job please CLICK HIRE