Twitter: Software Engineer – Entry Level 2016 – San Francisco, CA
By admin On 4 July 2020 In software engineer | No Comments
Now we are entering a very exciting phase of development and are actively looking for entry-level engineers. We would love to have you join the flock to help write our next chapter.
Twitter’s mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas.
- You’re curious, excited by new technologies and thrive in a fast-paced and high impact environment.
- You are self-motivated to work and achieve, and you are also a great collaborator on teams.
- Your idea of fun is to be challenged by hard problems. You love to think outside the box and build things that make an impact on people around the world every day.
- You have a passion for good user experience and for shipping good products.
Our engineering team
- Our engineering team builds the platform that handles half a billion Tweets per day. As an intern, you’ll have the support – and the responsibility – you need to make a difference on a grand scale.
- Our engineers don’t just fix bugs; they’re shipping code to millions of users and taking on challenging projects. These range from bite-sized feature development projects to large operations like building the systems that enable us to deliver fast, scalable and reliable services to many millions of users. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on web interfaces that are used by people around the world.
- Not only will you make a visible and immediate impact on our dynamic ecosystem – you’ll work alongside engineers who are hard-working, humble, and fun-loving.
- Culture: Be part of our transparent and open culture.
- Community: Give back to our community by participating in volunteer events and supporting worthy organizations.
- Flexibility: Flexible work hours.
- Food: We’ve got you covered. We have breakfast, lunch, dinner, on-site baristas and snacks for days.
- Learning & Development: Take classes ranging from improv and presentation skills to Scala and Android, to name a few.
- Product features: Explore and give valuable feedback on our new product features prior to wide release.
- Tweeps: Work with some of the friendliest and smartest people in the business.
Visitors Hear from power Twitter users like Patrick Stewart, Katie Couric, the cast of “Orange is the New Black”, Jon Stewart, Lena Dunham, Zoe Saldana. (All of these and more have visited Twitter HQ).
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Experience with web infrastructure, distributed systems, component-oriented software engineering and/or algorithms.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming or designing / developing large software systems.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Work on the scalability, resilience, and efficiency of backend components.
- Work closely with teams across product engineering, product management and interaction design.
- Build storage systems, libraries, and frameworks that help Twitter scale.
- Actively look for ways to make the Twitter platform better.
To apply Software Engineer – Entry Level 2016 Job please get on Indeed.com
Jobs from Indeed