Position: FOTA Software Engineer (2 positions)
Location: Dallas, TX
Become part of prestigious R&D division and is a leader in Mobile Device Management Technologies. Device Management team develops Firmware Over-The-Air (FOTA), standards-based Remote Device Management (DM), Data Synchronization(DS) and market differentiating solutions for handsets. These solutions enable remote management and diagnostics of the device and over the air patching of the instrument software. These solutions are successfully deployed to leading global wireless carriers in US, Europe, Japan, and China.
FOTA developer is a key member of Device Management team. They design, develop and optimize algorithms used in FOTA diff generator and image patching on handsets.
You will need to have a good understanding of linker internals. They need to have a strong background in data structures and algorithms, especially good understanding of complexity and algorithm analysis and graph theory. Additionally, you will need to have an active command of C programming language, substantial experience with embedded software development, and good command of assembly language.
You will need to be open-minded and possess a drive to learn new things in a very short time – to get things done.
You will work with a team of like-minded engineers to build applications for a next-generation wireless handset.
- Design, develop and optimize various algorithms used in FOTA solution
- Collaborate with various teams within the company to commercialize FOTA solution
- Ability to travel overseas a few times a year.
- Firmware Over-The-Air (FOTA)
- Linker internals
- C programming language
- Embedded software development
- Assembly language
- Experience with compiler/linker toolchain development
- Experience with binary disassembly process, especially with ARM/THUMB instruction set
- Experience in working with embedded systems, platforms and RTOS.
- In depth knowledge of algorithm analysis and graph theory
- Strong mathematics background is a plus
- Masters degree in CS is desired, but not required
Software Engineer SALARY: 90K – 110K + Bonus Plan
To apply Software Engineer: http://tinyurl.com/5rn9zas